Why Should You Have a Video?
Videos are now an essential element of your website and are becoming even more so as time goes by. Video adds the 'wow' factor to a website in that they are eye catching, they're effective, and they stimulate viewers in a way that text just cannot do. Done properly, they will convey your marketing message in a really memorable way.
Stand out from Your Competitors
Despite the fact that video marketing is becoming more affordable, the majority of small businesses are not taking advantage of them. This is where we come in, our videos will help your business stand out from the crowd and enable you to have a huge edge over your competitors.
Puts a Face To Your Brand
People always prefer to do business with people they like and can trust. Video will help prospects get to know you much better than just words can convey. In a short period of time, they will grow to trust you which will lead onto more business.
Video Is More Likely To Go Viral
If you make a video interesting and different, people are going to share it. Our videos are 'different' to what you would normally expect to see and create interest. This results in your video being shared and exposed to more potential customers - which can easily result in even more sales!
Are Videos Cost Effective?
- Videos will help get your business leads which will soon prove to be very cost effective
- Videos are classed as 'evergreen' - once created, they do not go away
- Your business will be promoted every day by the video - 24hrs a day / 365 days a year!
If you were to generate just one lead per month from your video which resulted in a commission, think about this for a moment and how this could help you;
- If the video brings in a sale of around £500, then you will only need a couple sales and it's paid for.
- If the video brings in a sale of around £5,000, then the video will have paid for itself multiple times over - and it will continue to work 24/7, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year!
- What can video do for your business?
Here Are a Few Important Statistics in Relation to Using Video
- Videos improve conversions by 80%
- Shoppers are 64% more likely to purchase after watching a video
- People spend 88% more time on websites with video
- Videos account for over 4x the traffic than websites and emails generate
- Video marketing is responsible for an increase in lead generation by over 45%
- Video increase click through rates on websites by 65%
What You Can Expect From Us
- Professional Video Creation Service
- 'State of the Art' whiteboard videos
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Affordable Pricing